⚠️ The Development Services Department will be closed Monday, December 9, 2019 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. for staff training. Please email or leave voicemails at 509-524-4710 with questions. Inspections must be scheduled for Friday, December 6 or Tuesday, December 10.


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • How do I claim or re-claim property that was taken by the police?

  • How do I find out about the incident or crime I reported?

  • What do I do if my bike is stolen?

  • Do I need a license to ride my bike in the City Limits? If so, how do I license my bike?

  • How many drinks can I have before I can drive?

  • If I have a domestic violence situation, where do I go and who do I call?

  • If someone violates my Order for Protection or Anti-Harassment Order, what do I do?

  • What's the difference between an anti-harassment order and a restraining order?

  • Where do I get a restraining order?

  • How do I pay my tickets if they aren't from this state?

  • How long after I move to the state of Washington before I need to get a valid Washington License Plate for my vehicle?

  • How long after I move to the state of Washington before I need to get a Washington Drivers License?

  • Where are the designated limited areas for two hour parking in the City of Walla Walla?

  • Where can I park in the City Limits legally if I am doing contract work for another company? Do I need a parking permit to park longer than 2 hours if I am doing work for another company?

  • Can I carry my weapon on my body if it is exposed without a permit?

  • Can I carry my gun in my car exposed?

  • Can I take my weapon across the state line to another state with my Washington concealed weapons permit, or do I have to get one for each state?

  • What kinds of crimes keep me from getting a permit?

  • How old do I have to be to get a concealed weapons permit?

  • How do I get a concealed weapons permit?

  • How do I remove junk vehicles?