⚠️ Visit our COVID-19 page for our new City Update videos, along with the latest local news, resources for businesses, workers, and residents, and more.
- No running within facility.
- No boisterous, sitting on shoulder, or rough play.
- No spitting, blowing nose, or otherwise introducing contaminant into the water.
- No diving in locations with clearly marked signs.
- Stairwells and Ladders are for entering and exit the water only.
- Swimmers are not allowed to sit or hang on lane lines.
- All swimmers are required to take a cleansing shower before entering any pool.
- No personal misconduct, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Games that promote breathe holding are not permitted.
- No climbing over in-water barriers or walls.