⚠️ Visit our COVID-19 page for our new City Update videos, along with the latest local news, resources for businesses, workers, and residents, and more.
- Youth may be asked to pass a swim test before being allowed to dive.
- No running dives.
- One person at a time allowed on the diving board, you must wait at the bottom of the ladder until person has cleared the diving area.
- No cartwheels, handstands, or hanging off the diving board.
- No jumping off the sides of the board.
- Divers must swim directly to the nearest ladder and leave the diving area.
- No swimming or playing in diving area when diving boards are being used.
- Only one bounce on the board is allowed before diving (unless you are in a diving class with your instructor).
- Wait until the previous diver has cleared the landing area before you dive
- The Pool Manager may restrict certain dives based on safety concerns.
- All types of electronic devices, eye wear or eye protection are prohibited.