Permits (Special Event, Liquor)

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Special Events

Public and private gatherings that use public spaces or streets may require an event permit. The permit application form needs to be in the Parks and Recreation office 45 days prior to the event.

Applications must include:
  • A special event fee
  • Insurance listing the City as additional insured
  • Certified flaggers if the event crosses intersections
  • State banquet permit if the event involves alcohol sales or consumption
  • Maps showing routes if event is a race
  • Recycling plan for trash

Arrange for street barricades by contacting the Street Division.

Liquor Permit Requirements

Alcohol consumption is not allowed in Walla Walla parks with two exceptions.

To consume alcoholic beverages at Ft. Walla Walla Park or Pioneer Park Garden Center you must:

  1. Reserve the facility;
  2. Fill out a Liquor permit with Parks and Recreation, you must come to our office at 55 Moore St. and pay the $10 fee for the permission to have alcohol at a City facility(only those listed above).;
  3. Obtain a Liquor/Banquet Permit online from the Washington State Liquor Control Board

You MUST complete all three of these to consume alcohol on the City properties listed above!

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer