⚠️ Visit our COVID-19 page for our new City Update videos, along with the latest local news, resources for businesses, workers, and residents, and more.


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Phase 2

Reserve a Park Facility

Park Reservation Availability

Reservations are canceled through May 4th

The Walla Walla Parks & Recreation Department is proud of the 17 public parks sprinkled throughout the city, with 600 acres of recreation area with several picnic areas and facilities which can be reserved for a fee. Fees vary depending on the site.

  • Morning half day rentals - 8:00 a.m. through 2:30 p.m.
  • Evening half day rentals - 3:30 p.m. through 10:00 p.m.
  • Full day rentals - 8:00 a.m. through 10:00 p.m.

Park hours are 5:00 a.m. through 11:00 p.m. daily. All other park areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis during these hours.

Park reservations do not include reserved parking. Park restrooms close at dusk.

NEW! Pioneer Park Garden Center

Starting Monday, August 19th you can reserve the Pioneer Park Garden Center online or in the Parks and Recreation office!

Reserve the Garden Center
  • Afternoon half day rentals - 12:00 p.m. through 5:00 p.m.
  • Evening half day rentals - 6:00 p.m. through 11:00 p.m.
  • Full day rentals - 8:00 a.m. through 11:00 p.m.

Facility and or park reservations are NON REFUNDABLE. Reservations MUST be paid in FULL when a reservation is made.

Park Facility Reservation Form

Garden Center Reservation Form

Questions? Call 509.527.4527.

Amenities in Parks Map

Alcohol Use At Reserved Facilities

Alcohol is allowed by special liquor permit only at the Fort Walla Walla Rotary Shelter, Fort Walla Walla picnic areas and the Pioneer Park Garden Center. Liquor Permits can only be purchased at the Parks & Recreation office, 55 E Moore St., after a facility has been reserved. A State of Washington liquor permit is required as well.  You can purchase this permit at  Both the City of Walla Walla and State of Washington liquor permits must be posted during rental.

Liquor Permit Requirements

Other City Facilities Available for Reservation

  • Veterans Memorial Golf Course: Call 509.522.7059
    Banquet Room. Alcohol allowed with permit.

  • The Center at the Park: Call 509.527.3775
    Walla Walla Senior Citizens building. Alcohol allowed with permit.