The City of Walla Walla adopted a major update to the Walla Walla Comprehensive Plan in June 2018. The Comprehensive Plan includes a vision for Walla Walla’s future. It identifies the density, type, and intensity of land uses throughout the city, as well as the character and capacity of public facilities and services such as streets and utilities. The plan also addresses key issues including affordable housing, annexation, economic development, the environment, and transportation. The Comprehensive Plan forms the foundation for the City's Development codes as well.
- Quick Guide to 2018 Zoning Code Changes
- Ordinance 2018-53, revisions to the Subdivision and Zoning Code
- 2018 Comprehensive Plan - Walla Walla 2040
- Comprehensive Plan Appendices
- Blue Mountain Region Trails Plan
- Walla Walla Parks and Recreation Comprehensive Plan
- 2018 Walla Walla Shoreline Master Program
- Comprehensive Plan Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS)
- 2004 Downtown Master Plan
Annual Comprehensive Plan Amendment Cycle Open
Applications to amend text or land use designations in the Comprehensive Plan are open through March 31, 2020. Please read this announcement for full details. The application and submittal requirements are in this document.